Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Introduce Yourself

Introduction!

• July 2, 2020 8:23 PM PDT
    Hello Everyone! My name is Joshua. I've previously been ordained in the past. However, I was unable to recover my old ordination papers so I decided to just re-apply. A little bit about myself. I served in the Army for 7 years. I currently live in Shanghai, China where I am the Chief Executive of a company out here. I started Heathen Ministries to allow those who are seeking a path of self-improvement and industriousness to find a home. ULC is an amazing opportunity to create mutual understanding and respect across all faith sets. Heathen Ministries focuses a little less on the teachings of the gods and more on the 9 noble virtues. "Nine Noble Virtues" Courage
    • Truth
    • Honour
    • Fidelity
    • Discipline
    • Hospitality
    • Self Reliance
    • Industriousness
    • Perseverance
    The reason we focus on these more than deity worship is because the deities are good role models. However, if you're wanting to become a better overall person and member of society. It's a good pathway to finding it.
    This post was edited by Gothi (Reverend) Joshua Hall at July 2, 2020 8:25 PM PDT
  • July 9, 2020 11:31 PM PDT

Hi Joshua. Heathen Ministries sounds like an interesting take on things.

• 1 posts
    July 10, 2020 8:50 AM PDT

Hi Joshua! You definitely have an interesting post! I'm intrigued! 

• July 12, 2020 10:29 PM PDT

[blockquote]Rev Donna Randall said:

Hi Joshua. Heathen Ministries sounds like an interesting take on things.

[/blockquote]

Hey Rev. Donna! It definitely has helped quite a few people over the years!

• July 12, 2020 10:29 PM PDT

[blockquote]Kimberly Ann said:

Hi Joshua! You definitely have an interesting post! I'm intrigued! 

[/blockquote] If you're ever interested in learning a bit about what we do. Feel free to message me.

• December 1, 2020 10:05 AM PST

Are you tired of living a life you know could be better? Do you want to get out of the rat race and live life abundantly? What about your health, if you believe that your body is the living temple of God. Should you learn how to protect it better especially during this pandemic?

We are offer you solutions to your problems today. As it is written, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because they have rejected knowledge, I will also reject them, that they shall not be no priest to me: seeing that they have forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

Wow, don't be a rejector of knowledge! Come and learn how to do something better with your life with us. At our online academy, we help people learn how to improve their lives from the mind body and back to the soul.

Become a member today at www.teamwork4yourself.com

• December 8, 2020 8:27 PM PST

Hello everyone my name is Michael Matthews most people call me coach Mike , that is because I coach youth football and adult football, and baseball. I'm also a public access tv director and producer. I have been doing that for about 20 years.  I director them shows in Newark, New Jersey, the shows are Fireside Chat with Dr. Rev Pauline Ballard, Gospel Hour and Sound of Gospel with Dr. Albert J. Lewis, Celebrities Spotlight with Alisha Lee and Doug Oliver, Tell-A- Vision with Maryam Bey, Breakthrough tv with Tyrone Jackson. The shows I producer are the Village Drum, Da Carter 101 and God's Kingdom Builders. I have work as a security officer for more than 20 years, armed and unarm.

I would like to start a youth sport program, Right now I also studying criminal justice as well as the Bible.