Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » General Discussion

A real bussines

• 3 posts
    October 12, 2016 11:55 AM PDT

Hello everyone i want to start an actual bussines of performing ceremonies and doing blessings and everything. Does anyone have any tips on how i go about that. I have a regualr day job so im not really looking to start a church per say as im not sure if i would have the time or resources to do all that is needed to have actual status of that. I already have a name and a facebook page. Any ideas or websites to visit about how to actually have a legitimate bussines would be appreciated. Thank you all very much i wish everyone of you a good day, month, and year. Praise to whatever your personal beliefs as well.

• 31 posts
    December 1, 2016 7:38 PM PST

Hi Riley,

Having done business consulting and startup consulting. I would ask you why. Why do you want to do this, what need or desire is driving this, where do you want this to go, how will you know when you get there? Understand where and why this is your destination. As with most things this journey will take you in many directions you may not have conceived of. Chart and document your journey. When you find the destination, there is a new set of questions. If you desire let me know when you get there.

I wish you the best of luck.