Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Spiritual Corner

Prayers

• December 8, 2017 2:44 PM PST
    Nov 2014 was my last day of Home PT after a 5 hour surgery 5 hours in the recovering room and what turn out a week in the Hospital , all done now just continue healing. Still NO pain and have stop taking 4 pain MEDs. Wow, it for the Grace of God that I am healing without the need for these MEDs that I had been taking for years. Being able to relax in HIS healing has been such a transforms in my heart and mind as to how HE is in control of our needs if we come to HIM. When I left the hospital, I told Diane my wife that GOD was going to be my MEDs/ pain pills.   Pray often to GOD and ask HIM to help us in our efforts to grow our faith and to live as Christians, Prayer plays a vita role in our relationship with GOD and with HIS son Jesus Christ (1 Peter 3:12 ). Prayer, and the need for us to pray appears throughout the Bible and we need to rely on GOD such as I did after my surgery and make prayer a big part of our life.(James 5:16) tells us that the prayer of a good person has a powerful effect. These are not just "ask for prayers", but prayers where we thank GOD for everything HE has done, for use . When we pray we sense the presence of the Holy Spirit within us.
    • 1 posts
    March 19, 2019 5:39 AM PDT

Video games are a great way to spend time with your kids. Today kids really enjoy playing video games. If you feel like you aren't getting enough quality time with your children, play video games with them. Show interest in what they are interested in and you can grow your relationship. https://insidermac.com/