Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » General Discussion

Conscientious Objection to the Vaccine

• January 26, 2021 11:25 AM PST

em hotep and Hello Ministers Network, hope all are well.

Has anyone out there considered that soon persons who Do Not want the vaccine might be forced to take it? 

Can anyone advise me how to use Conscientious Objection to maintain my organic-health life-style that rejects taking vaccines?  Unfortunately, I fear my path to be consistent with Not participating in any synthetic pharmaceutical activity is threatened.

Thanks for your considerate replies.

Everyone Stay Well.

• 19 posts
    January 27, 2021 6:22 AM PST

Deadra, I don't think you can be forced to take it. UNLESS you want to travel on public transport, or work among the sick or elderly, or visit a grocery or post office, or engage in any similar activity that poses a danger to public health as a whole, you can't be forced to take a medicine or treatment you don't want. OTOH, you can't be allowed to be a carrier to transmit communicable diseases to the rest of us. You don't want to do that, do you? 

• February 8, 2021 10:52 PM PST
    Depending on your job. (Frontline mainly)You could be forced to take it. But, I belive general public has a choice.
    • 1 posts
    October 22, 2021 5:10 AM PDT

I've read the Glass Castle essay and could finally understand the main point of the writing. I appreciate that sites like this offer the ability to access full samples for free!

• November 26, 2021 9:57 PM PST

Some might think Jack Nicholsen’s one-liner, “You can’t handle the truth!” would be factual in reading this information.  People need to know the truth - all of it. Trust me this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I have always had a passionate curiosity and an abundant skepticism that served me very well in my career as a healthcare provider. From the very beginning I knew this was not a "pandemic" based on the specific definition of a pandemic. Which was to involve specified numbers of people, covering  a specified geographic area in a defined period of time. As the numbers increased the condition would be classified as an "epidemic" and if the numbers grew sufficiently over specified time frames the condition would eventually be classified as a "pandemic" indicating an area involving a large enough portion of the world.   Very suspiciously the World Health Organization (WHO) had modified their definition of a pandemic in such a way that anything could be classified a pandemic. Go to the WHO web site and look for the definition and you will see what I mean. There are no specifications at all. I have tracked the normal seasonal flu for decades, there has always been specific data on the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) site about numbers of people infected, and deaths, by state, the nation as a whole and world wide. In 2018 when the "pandemic" was beginning it was not behaving like any other contagion, let alone a virus. Stopping, starting, moving, and other features never observed in any viral outbreak. These combined circumstances really piqued my interest. Throughout the following three years there has been nothing normal about anything to do with this "pandemic." The first time I compared the reporting data about the deaths of c-19 and the normal seasonal flu, the first thing I saw on the CDC web site was a banner across the entire top of the home page saying that they had never kept data about the seasonal flu. They went into the reasons saying it was impossible because the number of people in the control group did not exist, and it could not be determined how many people were exposed, how many showed signs of exposure, how many became symptomatic, among other reasons. So they were hiding all the flu data that had been easily and publicly available until 2018. Fortunately, with a lot of digging there were other sites that continued to have the data available. In comparing the deaths of c-19 to the normal seasonal flu there were over five times more deaths recorded nationally and world wide from the seasonal flu. Big red flag! Our entire country was turning into hundreds of millions of people scared with a, feral ferocity, to death for a virus that was over five times less deadly than the normal flu. Every time I checked statistics it was the same. Even after "deaths with covid" were monetized the difference remained over five times difference.

I took a giant global step backward over to the moon to get a look at the bigger picture. WHY? There were so many "why" questions. In my step back my search went wide and deep far away from the normal "news media" they were part of all the "why" questions. When I did this the answers initially were preposterous but as I kept digging and getting more answers, the preposterous became reality. My threshold was three. I had to have three unrelated sources provide corroborating information and often I had more. This whole event was planned, for years. Fauci & Gates both "predicted" the time frame of the outbreak. That is impossible to predict, there are trillions of factors involved in a real pandemic. In looking at all the information I was finding I realized at one point that the virus was not the "main event" the virus was the distraction. The main event is the immunization! IF you contract it and IF you show symptoms the virus has a 98.6% survival rate. The virus is not the BIG SHOW. THAT is why there is such a maniacal pressure to get the entire world to get stuck, with a needle, delivering a totally undisclosed cocktail of recumbent RNA, white spiked bodies, nanites (microscopic machines of an unknown function), following injections patients can put magnets near the injection site and the magnets are drawn to the site as to steel, scanned with devices to identify pets with a Radio Frequency Identification chip (RFID) numbers and identification data is revealed, this list of the known ingredients is enough to curl the hair of any virologist And there is more that is unknown. Someone has to "cook up" this cocktail and those people are being paid millions of dollars to NOT disclose the ingredients and what their function is. There have been people having all kinds of serious reactions following the injection from seizures to deaths. Any other flu shot you get has only ever been one injection.  This injection is three doses. WHY? My speculation: the ingredients cannot be mixed because one or all will work against other ingredients, a logical reason, there is too large a volume of ingredients that it cannot be administered in one injection and the truth I may be wrong or it may be these reasons and more. We will never know. However, it is not over by a long shot.

The next Plandemic is going to be the Marburg virus. This is a hemorrhagic fever similar to Ebola with an 88% mortality rate.

Now firstly rest assured, the ones pushing this agenda won’t release anything that would kill them, it will be attenuated some how, but the media hype will be far worse than it was for the first plandemic.

This will be fake Marburg. Many of the covid vaccine injured are displaying clots and uncontrollable bleeding. This will be claimed to be Marburg. GAVI   (go to gavi.rog) and the World Economic Forum( WEF) (go to wef.org) are already making announcements about the virus. They’ve already developed a PCR test for Marburg, even though there is no official ‘pandemic’ yet.

They’re already rushing through a ‘vaccine’ for Marburg, and the main ingredient in this new vaccine is Ricin, one of the most toxic poisons on the planet.

They will allow the vaccinated to travel globally this Christmas. They’ll need a cover for people bringing ‘the virus’ back to their home countries. A new pandemic will be declared, they’ll claim there is asymptomatic spread. The media will pump fear harder than we’ve ever seen. People will lose their minds believing that there is a pandemic of something with an 88% chance of making them bleed out and die.

At this stage jabs will be mandatory and the police and military goon squads will be in full force trying to ‘save humanity’ and dragging off people who refuse the Marburg vaccine to the now built concentration camps to be forcibly injected. The Ricin ‘vaccine’ is the real death shot and there will be billions of people lining up for it and fighting to be at the front of the lines.

This is what you would like to have on youtube, FREE TRUTHFUL PRESS
    Getube.com

https://ugetube.com/watch/dr-dan-stock-mt-vernon_FqUMIfqcenaIEaY.html

This
    is a video everyone should watch. Dr. Dan Stock MD, MT. Vernon does an excellent talk about why vaccines do not work, why masks do not work. He does it in less than seven minutes, he’s quick and articulate but you can watch again if you need to.

Here is another similar, , FREE TRUTHFUL PRESS source

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/8P0Awci4Qr7V/

Riccardo
    Bosi has a couple of videos that speak a very frank truth in Australia, a truth that is happening here in the US as well.

• November 26, 2021 10:13 PM PST

Just released ~ the NRNA C-19 vax is murder.

https://ugetube.com/watch/finally-medical-proof-the-covid-jab-is-quot-murder-quot-dr-vernon-coleman_gJ8ZZ59L9DKK7SS.html

Watch this immediately, circulate broadly to everyone.