Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Visionary Discussion

What is the best embroidery machine you have used?

• July 30, 2021 4:30 AM PDT

I am offering embroidery digitizing and vector art services to client at Fiverr, I am looking fo reasonable and best embroidery machine. Do you have any experience or recommendation for me. 
    Thank You

• 1 posts
    September 10, 2021 12:08 AM PDT

Hello Dear, I'm Daniel and I'm the owner of the company Falcon Digitizing, which gives embroidery digitizer at the best price. For further more information I highly recommended you to join us!

• September 14, 2021 12:16 AM PDT
    hi this is Tracey, i am working at cosmetics Uk, I am looking for someone who can provide me an authorized dealer for creme of nature product ?
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at September 14, 2021 12:18 AM PDT
    • 1 posts
    November 8, 2021 4:32 PM PST

I don't hear about your's embroidery digitizing companies but had experience with Genius Digizting. They are offering pretty well digitizing and vector art services and their support team is great and resolving the issues and concerns in a short time frame. 

• January 22, 2024 9:54 AM PST

I remember I faced the same situation last Christmas, but I am glad I can use an online resource for embroidery digitizing in the US. They are providing the best quality product at a reasonable price. The good thing is that their first order is free. I recommend all of you go online and get assistance.