Just bought a used E-Class – what exactly does a proper oil change include anyway?
I recently picked up a 2016 E350 from a private seller and this is my first Mercedes, so I'm still learning what normal maintenance should look like. The previous owner said he always went to the dealer but I'm trying to save some money without cutting corners. I know oil changes are basic, but I've seen some places advertise things like a full inspection along with it. I came across Royal Prince Auto Care while searching for Mercedes service in Dubai, and they mention something called a premium mercedes oil filter and health checkup workshop which sounds more thorough than just dumping oil and swapping the filter. Does anyone know what a health checkup typically includes on these cars? Like do they actually scan for fault codes and check suspension bushings or is it just a visual glance? I want to catch small issues before they become expensive problems. Also curious if using a non-dealer shop for basic services affects anything down the line. Appreciate any insight from long term Mercedes owners here.
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. Bed Bug Treatment Kissimmee
Initial You got a awesome blog .I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. i view you got truly very functional matters , i determination be always checking your blog blesss. Pest Control Tampa
It is especially decent, though look into the tips during this home address. Termite Treatment Orlando