Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » General Discussion

Calling on all Ministers

• 31 posts
    December 1, 2016 6:15 PM PST

Robin, who are these?

• 31 posts
    December 2, 2016 10:23 AM PST

Might the antichrist whomever it might be, be understood as part of the Great Plan. I don't know.

My blessing for you is to find solace

• December 21, 2016 10:51 AM PST

Paul Moore: try reading something from an actual news source.  There are several analyses of the cabinet picks in which antisemitism and/or racial bias have been brought up.  Try a source that doesn't automatically reinforce what you already believe. And stop trying to hide your contempt for people with countering viewpoints by offering your blessings. 

In other words, why don't you go BLESS YOURSELF!

• December 21, 2016 4:05 PM PST

I am very blessed and Creator is good.  I truly believe that no matter a person's view we are all members of the family of God, and all human.  Based on that, it is with respect and love that I always give my blessings.

Given the very aggressive reaction Art, I'd say the contempt is not on my end.  I continue to respect you, even if I don't agree with you.  

My Blessings like it or not;)

Rev Robin 

• 31 posts
    December 21, 2016 4:43 PM PST

Dear Art, 

“Paul Moore: try reading something from an actual news source.”

I asked two question, made no statement of belief.  Art, might you be so kind to provide a news sources’ to assist me?

• December 21, 2016 9:18 PM PST

Art has been blocked by me and probably can't see what you are asking on this thread.  I don't need or want unneeded aggression by him.

I am disappointed by the responses so if you notice I deleted the actual reason for the post to begin with.

Many blessings

Robin

• 31 posts
    December 22, 2016 6:00 AM PST

We are just Humans'

May peace be upon us all

• 3 posts
    December 22, 2016 6:46 AM PST
    Amen to that
  • December 22, 2016 8:00 AM PST

Yes of course we are all human.  My entire reason for this particular thread was to bring hate speech to people's attention.  As Reverends, Pastors, whatever title we say we are, we must stand for love, for being enclusive of all regardless of skin color, religion, etc.  There has been a lot of fear based on small terror groups, and a terrible underbelly of hate that has recently come forward in the public eye.  My call was to be a light, to be in prayer, and as well to be an example.  When people go low, we need to go high, and be the Ambassadors of tolerance and faith.