Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Prayer Requests

I need prayers for my daughter

• 19 posts
    March 25, 2017 8:13 PM PDT

My daughter suffers from Aspergers and a few other disorders, she no longer wants to be around me. She is 16 and Ive raised her alone for 15 yrs. Please Pray for us to be reunited and her to trust me again. I never abused her. Thank you.

• 32 posts
    April 18, 2017 11:07 PM PDT
    Prayers aloft
  • June 21, 2017 1:08 PM PDT
    Praying...
  • July 10, 2017 10:52 AM PDT

I am praying for your daughter and you. Be well.

This post was edited by Rev. Michael Liquori at July 10, 2017 10:53 AM PDT
    • 19 posts
    July 13, 2017 7:20 PM PDT

THANK YOU

• 1 posts
    June 2, 2021 8:57 PM PDT

Dear father god,

we come to you today and every other day to give thanks for all that you have done for us father god. father god we thank you for creating life we thank you father for making us grow stronger with you each and everyday. father god we walk with you not just on are good days but on the bad days as well father. father right now Danny Mahon as you know is going threw a battle father. father he is hurting he needs your forever love and wisdom for he is having troubles with one of your children father god. i stand with him today and everyone else today father god to hold virtual hands and comeĀ  to help Danny Mahon and his daughter to be able to get back to there normal ways. father the devil is trying to attack but in YOUR NAME!! HE WILL NOT PASS FATHER! father you say it best you taught us and said "Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you -Colossians 3:13 Danny i also just want you to know that you are not alone in this fight you have other brothers and sisters here praying for you. things will get better god bless you.