Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » General Discussion

Marketing wedding services

    • 1 posts
    August 18, 2017 12:40 PM PDT

    Having now done a couple weddings, they're fun!

    I want to do more!  I don't charge anything.

    What are some good ideas for marketing my wedding services?

    Thanks,

    Bruce

  • May 2, 2018 1:12 PM PDT

    Get a webpage. Then get referral links from many wedding sites.

    Make a business page on Facebook.

    Use Thumbtack.

    Network with other ministers in your state.

    If there are any wedding events in your area make sure to attend them. Use professional materials, such as flyers and banners.

    Dress the part of a minister.

    Make as much a ministry as it is a wedding business.

    Network with other wedding professionals in your area such as wedding planners, djs, photographers, etc.

    Use business cards.

    Get pictures and recommendation letters from each wedding you perform.

    • 665 posts
    September 9, 2026 11:37 AM PDT

    This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. Termite Treatment Kissimmee

    • 665 posts
    September 9, 2026 11:38 AM PDT

    In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. Pest Control Orlando

    • 665 posts
    September 9, 2026 11:40 AM PDT

    Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more. Tampa Bed Bug Pest Control

    • 665 posts
    September 9, 2026 11:41 AM PDT

    This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following website: pest control apopka

    • 665 posts
    September 26, 2026 5:43 AM PDT

    I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. بين سبورت الكويت

    • 665 posts
    September 26, 2026 5:47 AM PDT

    It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. كمرات مراقبة

    • 665 posts
    September 26, 2026 5:52 AM PDT

    Below you will understand what is important, the idea provides one of the links with an exciting site: مطابخ المنيوم

    • 665 posts
    September 30, 2026 3:20 AM PDT

    Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: Roofers Victoria

    • 665 posts
    October 4, 2026 11:17 PM PDT

    I can recommend primarily decent and even responsible tips, as a result view it: Scrap Car Removal Edmonton - Call: (780) 454-2880