Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hi from Minnesota, by Way of Texas!

• August 23, 2017 7:24 AM PDT

Greetings everybody!

If you had told me, even a week ago, that today I'd be an ordained minister, I think I would have actually been speechless for a minute. (That is not often a problem with me, LOL.)

Thank you for providing this platform, and the ordination, so that everyday people can share a sacred space as we continue our ministries, our personal paths of growth, and share our journey with others. The width and breadth of history and experience on here is staggering, and I am excited to see how this impacts my own journey moving forward.

I am an EFT practitioner, nearly certified (just some paperwork and a few book analyses to complete). I have been practicing since February 2016, and have logged hundreds of hours already in helping people clear all manner of old events that remain stuck in their bodies. Emotional blockage accounts for 70%+ of all disease or illness (per the Amercian Medical Association). I can attest to that. I have seen profound transformations as people peel off the layers, and finally get rid of the baggage. 

Plus, EFT is fast, efficient, and it sticks. I encourage my clients to work on their own. And they do, as they learn trust the process. My clients know how to clear the annoying, daily stuff that comes up. Then they return to me for those thorny issues that we all try to bury and ignore. But that stuff gets louder and louder as time goes by. Working on it by yourself can be tough (I work with other EFT practitioners to clear my own things like that), because we tend to let ourselves off the hook when we bump up against the ugly and awful stuff. It's why we try to bury it in the first place, for Pete's sake! 

I have been best friends with Steve, my husband, for 29 years, and married to him nearly 19 of those years. We have four dogs, and are from Minnesota. We moved to Texas six years ago because my parents were beginning to need more help, and none of us wanted them to "go into a home." So they lived out their lives at home, and we are now faced with wondering just where we REALLY want to live when we grow up.

Well, that's a lot, and if you've stayed with me to this point, thank you for letting me be here and I am looking forward to getting to know y'all. 

Much love,
    Barb