Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Prayer Requests

The Miracle of Prayer

• June 26, 2016 7:47 PM PDT

The Lord loves you and he knows your needs, all you have to do is ask, he will provide. It says where 2 or more are geathed in his name he is there, (Matt 18:20). Let us pray with you.

• August 1, 2016 1:15 PM PDT

Lets pray for Shannen Doherty Reveals Her Breast Cancer Has Spread, Carl with knee and back problems, and others that are suffering so much, our Lord anwsers prayer. AMEN.

• August 1, 2016 7:32 PM PDT

Please keep  Joseph Vance and his family in your prayers, he will be having surgery tonight to have a heart pump put in.

This post was edited by Pastor Bob Huggins at August 1, 2016 7:33 PM PDT
  • August 1, 2016 9:32 PM PDT

Pray for Leona Lay to get through her surgery. Leona Lay is out of surgery and doing well, thank you Jesus.

This post was edited by Pastor Bob Huggins at August 2, 2016 5:21 PM PDT
  • August 3, 2016 7:45 PM PDT

My cousin made it out of surgery getting a heart pump put in, and everything went fine! Please continue to keep him and the family in your thoughts an prayers, he has a long road ahead! We love you Joe!!

• August 11, 2016 10:34 PM PDT

My sister Lora is having a hip replacement in the morning.. she is doing okay but has a lot of pain.....say a prayer for her that all goes well... .Sorry its such a late request but its been busy getting her ready and all.. will give updates tomorrow..

• August 11, 2016 10:47 PM PDT

GiGi Vernier Drexler
    2 hrs ·

Well, my luck continues.........

Took a fall this morning getting out of bed and it took me to the emergency room this evening. I fractured my left ankle and bruised all of my toes on the right foot. I have a half cast on my left ankle and a boot on my right foot and have to get a hold of the orthopedic tomorrow to see if I will be placed in a cast or an airboot. Please continue prayers

• August 19, 2016 9:18 AM PDT

After 4 years for fighting, little Leah has passed away from cancer. This brave little girl represents the tough Israeli spirit.

• August 22, 2016 7:05 PM PDT

Please lets remember Randy Travis in our prayers he is having such a tough time and is such a talleted man so sad to see him like this, he has had a tough fight but the Lord loves him and so do we.

We pray that you come through your stroke, God be you and your wife.

This post was edited by Pastor Bob Huggins at August 22, 2016 7:10 PM PDT
  • August 23, 2016 4:03 PM PDT

Prayer Request.
    Please pray for Kaley..she was in a bad car accident and is on life support tonight.

• August 26, 2016 12:21 AM PDT

Country artist Holly Dunn asks for your prayers.

"I have a huge faith in the healing power of God and the healing power within me that originates from my God."

Holly is battling ovarian cancer and wants prayers from everyone that will pray for her. Spread the word.

• August 28, 2016 11:04 PM PDT

I am Cal Haddock, husband of Zella, whom I call my bride. We were married March, 1955 and God has blessed us with two sons, four grandchildren, seven great-grandchildren and three great-great-grandchildren.

My bride, Zella,  suffered cancer, August, 2014. The cancer was ovarian, which resulted in a complete hysterectomy and spleen removal, followed by several sessions of chemotherapy. The cancer has now returned, March, 2016, with a prognosis that no treatment is practical.

http://www.gospel-shield-of-faith.org/NeedMiracle-Financial.html

• August 29, 2016 7:57 AM PDT

Shirley McConnaughey Kinv

This is my nephew Devon. He is only 9. Please share. He has been bitten by a brown recluse spider and is severely alergic. The nurse said he isn't at the worse part of the swelling yet. He is gonna get worse before he gets better. Please keep him in your prayer. Please pray for a speedy recovery.

This post was edited by Pastor Bob Huggins at August 29, 2016 7:59 AM PDT
  • September 9, 2016 10:37 PM PDT

Edna Merritt
    4 hrs · Wayne, WV ·

I have an urgent prayer request, please stop and join me in prayer for healing God knows the person that is in need

• September 13, 2016 10:19 AM PDT

Della Reese Needs Your Help....Reports are that her health is fading Fast...Let's let her know we are praying for Her and Her Family

• September 14, 2016 9:56 AM PDT

Marlee N Eric Huggins
    September 14, 2015 ·

At ACH last week for Kai's foot, today at ACH for Kalanis heart & then her & I are back tomorrow at ACH for her brain. I think that's enough ACH for me for a while

• September 30, 2016 9:00 PM PDT

GiGi Vernier Drexler
    2 hrs ·

I would like to ask for prayers for Jen and John Horeth for housing, financial and legal issues please. Thank you so much

• October 5, 2016 4:04 PM PDT

Mystic Angel My Aunt and Cousins are in Miami, your prayers are MUCH APPRECIATED!!

• 1 posts
    October 15, 2016 6:10 PM PDT

preyers for Jen and John are good God Bless

• November 6, 2016 7:26 PM PST

I have a very special request tonight...We have a dear sweet lady in our church that is on a kidney dialysis...She is not feeling well and has been on the machine for some time....She is failing and not feeling well as time goes on...Please Please stop what you are doing on Tuesday from 5 am to 9 am and lets have a prayer chain going up for this dear lady...but in the mean time please as you close out your night, please pray for her..her name is Betty Sims and we just love her so much and she has really been put through it..If you guys have a prayer line at church please put her on the prayer line and prayer list at your church..it would be so much appreciated....love you all..

• 1 posts
    December 7, 2016 5:33 AM PST

Please pray for my daughter Kim, she is going thru a very traumatic divorce.  Her husband came out as a transvestite, he is now living alone.  They have two children.  He has been beyond mean, even encouraging her to be suicidal.  It's gotten better but prayers are so welcome.

• December 7, 2016 6:25 AM PST

[blockquote]Rosemary Smith said:

Please pray for my daughter Kim, she is going thru a very traumatic divorce.  Her husband came out as a transvestite, he is now living alone.  They have two children.  He has been beyond mean, even encouraging her to be suicidal.  It's gotten better but prayers are so welcome.

[/blockquote]

God bless you and your family we will keep you in our prayers when you are on this prayer list you never come off God loves you and wil always hold you and your family in his arms, we love you.

• 19 posts
    March 25, 2017 8:22 PM PDT

I ask for prayers for my daughter Kelly and I to be reunited and her to trust me again, she has Aspergers and a few other disorders. She stopped trusting me on Christmas Eve last year. Ive been in Hell ever since. She says she has tried to forgive me but cant as she is afraid I will hurt her heart again. i never abused my baby, she is 16, Ive raised her alone for the last 15 yrs.

Im breaking in a bad way

I dont know what to do anymore. So please if you would join me in my prayers for her and I

Thank you all

• March 25, 2017 9:56 PM PDT

Boundless Love - Verse of the Day : ... that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height--to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
    -Ephesians 3:17-19

God wants us to be "rooted" in love, so that in whatever we do, we are doing them out of love for God and people. Let's use parenting as an example. As a parent, one have the right and authority to discipline their children. However, what is the underlying motivation to discipline? Is it out of anger, out of frustration, or out of love?

Besides being rooted in love, God also wants us to be "grounded" in love, so that everything we build is built upon the solid foundation of love. It is God's desire that we can understand the width, length, depth and height of Jesus' boundless love. Once we have a true revelation of the love of God, it will transform our loves:

Width. With outstretched arms, we must be willing to receive people of all colors, languages, backgrounds, character and personalities, even those who hate you.

Length. By law, a roman soldier was allowed to oblige a citizen to carry his belongings and armor for one mile. After the first mile, the soldier cannot force the citizen to carry his equipment any further. We must be willing to go the extra mile just to help someone in need, even when we are being made use of.

This is true love that Jesus describes, going beyond what we are expected to do. We want to go the second, third or even the fourth mile to show the love of God to those around us.

Depth. When someone has fallen into a pit, we must be willing to go down in order to pull him out of it. This boundless love was demonstrated by Mother Theresa. Everyday of her adult life, she dedicated herself to care for the crippled, the old, the poor, the dying, the mentally ill, the unloved and the unwanted.

Mother Theresa cleaned their wounds, sheltered them and fed them. But what is really important is that she made the people feel loved and wanted. She gave these people back their dignity that the poverty had stolen from them. Even when they died, they died smiling, knowing that there is someone who loved them and cared for them.

Height. How high is God's love? Our love can be shown also to the elites of the society, the CEOs, presidents and the millionaires. God saves from the "guttermost to the uttermost." In Jericho, Jesus ministered to poor beggars like Bartimaeus as easily as he reached out to the wealthy Zacchaeus.

The love of Jesus surpasses human understanding. Nonetheless, that is the path you will have to take to be "filled with all the fullness of God." But we have the Holy Spirit, who is constantly pouring out the love of God in our hearts (Rom. 5:5).

Love is so powerful that it transends everything arounds us, you have our prayers and the Lord will see you through all your trials, may God bless you and your daughter and the Lord keep you in his heart.

Pastor Bob Hugins in Christ

• 19 posts
    March 25, 2017 10:14 PM PDT

Thank you Pastor, I just want things to be right again, above all I want her to be ok. Ive asked God to take me but he wont. Im breaking in my soul. My beautiful little girl is suffering, Her mother poisons her mind. Ill do anything to save my baby anything.