Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Introduce Yourself

Shalom v'berachot!

• December 13, 2017 5:48 PM PST

Peace and blessings!

I had been part of ULC for five years and had not introduce myself fully in this forum so this is long overdue :-)  LOL!!!

Anyway, I am a Torah Observant Jew serving as a rabbinic pastor in a post-denominational synagogue based in Syracuse, NY and I do adhere to the Biblical Israelite practices and customs as a witness to the faithfulness of G-d to the Israelite community.  

Currently I do reside in Syracuse and had went through some heartbreaking life changes (divorce and depression) last year, but YAH had kept me and preserved me to this day.

The synagogue, music and stage acting had kept me busy for a bit which is the reason why I did not keep up with things on ULC Web site.

Next year, I will be turning the page of my life on August 10, 2018 as I turn 50.  B"H!

Anyway, I hope to meet more rabbis here and maybe get together for some coffee, and work on a larger gathering in the future.

Learn more about Kehillat HaDerech YHVH by logging on to khysyracuseny.weebly.com

Y'varekhah YAH v'Shalom!

May Yah bless you and peace to you and yours!