Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Prayer Requests

Prayer request

• February 17, 2018 8:26 PM PST
    I am requesting prayers for healing of the osteoarthritis in my knees and spine. It is getting hard to stand for long periods of time without my knees shaking due to the arthritis. Genuflecting at the Altar is getting harder and harder and have to just bow in front of the Blessed Sacrament. Thank you and God Bless.

Thursday, July 12, 2018 3:14pm

Update with good news.

Last Friday July 6, 2018 I received a new medication to relieve the pain in the muscles. A new muscle relaxer. As of today July 12, 2018 I have been walking much better and without the use of a cane. I pray that this continues because I am determined to beat this one way or another.
    This post was edited by Arch Bishop Micheal Ralph Vendegna S.O.S.M.A. at July 12, 2018 1:19 PM PDT
  • April 30, 2018 10:39 PM PDT

Lord, your Word speaks promises of healing and restoration and I thank you for the miracles you still perform today. Today I claim those promises over Brother Ralph. I believe in the healing power of faith and prayer and I ask you to begin your mighty work in the life of Brother Ralph. Please reach down and surround him with supernatural peace and strength and give him the faith to believe that all things are possible for you. Protect him from Satan's lies and discouragement and let his miraculous healing begin. Amen.

• May 3, 2018 5:35 AM PDT

May the Lord bless and heal.

• May 3, 2018 10:05 AM PDT

Thank you. I have saved this and will print it out and put it in my missal to say daily.

• May 3, 2018 4:34 PM PDT

May the Lord smile down on you and bless you.

• May 6, 2018 10:56 AM PDT
    Brother Ralph, Take this by faith....
    From the crown of your head to the sole of your feet, let the power of God move, by the authority in the name of Jesus Christ.
    By the rugged anointing upon my life through the grace of our Lord Jesus, i pronounced you whole, i speak healing into your spine, in the mighty name of Jesus....
    Because you're God's servant, healing is your heritage.....
    Respond by faith and join faith with me.
    God enfolds you with His care....Amen.
    • 19 posts
    May 24, 2018 10:26 PM PDT

You are in my prayers Ralph.

• 1 posts
    May 25, 2018 1:01 PM PDT

Jesus,
    With just one touch from your Almighty creative hand,
    You have healed the sick and raised the dead.
    How amazing is your Lordship over all the earth,
    How powerful is your redeeming love.
    How great was your sacrifice to go before us and bring forgiveness and hope.
    By your stripes I ask for healing.
    Standing within your reign and rule I ask for restoration.
    May life and wellness grow in fullness until it overflows. 

Amen.

Read more: http://www.lords-prayer-words.com/topics/prayer_for_healing.html#ixzz5GXsRsjET