Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » General Discussion

Canadian Ministers

  • May 21, 2018 4:20 PM PDT

    Hello to all. I am still looking for fellow Ministers in Canada to unite with.

    Emailed a few from the directory but no responses.

    Thought I would try again.

    If we can come together  perhaps we can seek the ability to do weddings...

    Pastor Kelly

    • 665 posts
    August 18, 2026 11:14 AM PDT

    On this page, you'll see my profile, please read this information. Kissimmee Bed Bug Control

    • 665 posts
    August 18, 2026 11:15 AM PDT

    I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: Tampa Exterminator

    • 665 posts
    August 18, 2026 11:16 AM PDT

    Your texts on this subject are correct, see how I wrote this site is really very good. Orlando Termite Control

    • 665 posts
    September 1, 2026 12:53 AM PDT

    I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. orlando termite treatment

    • 665 posts
    September 17, 2026 12:35 AM PDT

    Find the best essays on is my friend's profile page. Pest control Barrie - Tel: (705) 250-2775

    • 665 posts
    September 21, 2026 2:44 AM PDT

    These you will then see the most important thing, the application provides you a website a powerful important internet page: Cash for RVs - Tel: (236) 204-7508

    • 665 posts
    September 22, 2026 10:41 PM PDT

    I have a similar interest this is my page read everything carefully and let me know what you think. matcha benefits

    • 665 posts
    September 23, 2026 11:08 AM PDT

    In this article understand the most important thing, the item will give you a keyword rich link a great useful website page: Shrooms Canada

    • 665 posts
    September 23, 2026 11:12 AM PDT

    wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple , Beach Yoga Playa del Carmen