Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hi from Paris FRANCE

• November 2, 2022 10:31 AM PDT

Hello.

I'm François-Joseph (as civilian name), and I've chosen "Jean-Anasthase" for my minister Name For Both reasons :

Jean (John) is speaking about the end of time in his Apocalypse. I've never believed this will be a catastrophic end, but something very different. He speaks about some revelations he had in dreams, this must be replaced in historical, cultural and spiritual context we forgot. And for my part I believe this is not a destruction, but some kind of opening. The sky will open for us when we will hold the mark. I see in these words the accomplishment of our humanity : find the way to be closer to god and some kind of nature independent. Animal reign is nature alcoholic, we must cut the umbilici to born to divinity. Will we see that ?

Anasthase is from a Latinized Greek name, Anastasius, "born again". This is the reason why I've chosen a phoenix for my avatar. I died some time ago, then I wake up with a new life. It was like an initiation. This opens my eyes to the vanity of discrimination upon religion. I was intensively convinced that we were all brothers in the same universe. Then I discover the ULC !!!

Born in a catholic family, first of 5 brothers and 4 sisters (10 children), I encounter the joy to pray with my brothers in evangelic Protestantism... Then I started to pray "in spirit and truth", and to be tolerant to any other faith, event faith that god do not exist !...

Please bless me, which could be your own faith. I bless any one of you, may the universe bring you all you need for you and your loved ones.

Jean-Anasthase