Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » General Discussion

How can I quickly access my most recent screenshot?

    • 1 posts
    September 23, 2025 11:49 PM PDT

    The quickest method is to make use of the search tool in File Explorer. Entries in your Pictures library or folder where you store screenshots Navigate to your Pictures library or folder where you store screenshots, click the search bar and type kind:=picture date:today to narrow your search and find all the pictures saved on the same day, and your new screenshot.

    Visit here - https://datarecovee.com/where-are-screenshots-saved-in-window/

    • 665 posts
    September 29, 2026 4:47 AM PDT

    I've proper selected to build a blog, which I hold been deficient to do for a during. Acknowledges for this inform, it's really serviceable! Pest Control Kissimmee

    • 665 posts
    September 29, 2026 4:48 AM PDT

    I invite you to the page where see how much we have in common. Pest Control Deleon Springs

    • 665 posts
    September 29, 2026 4:49 AM PDT

    I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. Orlando Bed Bug Pest Control

    • 665 posts
    September 29, 2026 4:50 AM PDT

    In this case you will begin it is important, it again produces a web site a strong significant internet site: termite treatment tampa