Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Spiritual Corner

Reason Why the Bible is silent on homosexuality.

• June 7, 2016 11:52 PM PDT

See the youtube video Here: https://youtu.be/M9EhF-HjEfc ;, and I assure you, while you may or not have heard parts of this, this brings a new light on the issue to everyone...

XX

• July 2, 2016 11:40 PM PDT

Andrew,  is  there audio  to  your  youtube?

• 37 posts
    April 2, 2017 6:58 AM PDT

Very interesting Argument, Andrew. Could you possibly share the file for your Powerpoint Presentation? I would like to scroll page by page with my own level of reading. The Video is to slow for me and I do not have the patience to "skip" to the next frame. 

ou can email it to me. j.e.knopick@gamil.com, I would like to review all of this and share it with others for our discussion.

Most assuredly,

Joseph

• 14 posts
    April 5, 2017 11:10 AM PDT

Andrew -

I was struck by the fact that you have used the KJV translation of the Tanakh, Jewish scripture. Not really the best choice. For example, the KJV translation of the verses from Leviticus are wrong. Any analysis of a text is problematic if the translation is faulty.

L'shalom,

Peter

• 37 posts
    April 5, 2017 11:53 AM PDT

[blockquote]Rabbi O said:

Andrew -

I was struck by the fact that you have used the KJV translation of the Tanakh, Jewish scripture. Not really the best choice. For example, the KJV translation of the verses from Leviticus are wrong. Any analysis of a text is problematic if the translation is faulty.

L'shalom,

Peter

[/blockquote]

Hi Peter,

Could you be willing to share the Hebrew and a concurent english of the Leviticus text?

Joseph

• 1 posts
    June 9, 2021 5:58 PM PDT

My exhaustive study of homosexuality and the Hebrew Bible

http://sexualorientationandreligion.yolasite.com/