Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Introduce Yourself

Greetings to the ULC Community

  • September 23, 2026 10:07 AM PDT

    My name is Jorge Vega Contreras, and I am honored to introduce myself as an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church. For more than fifteen years I have embraced the calling to serve, guide, and support others in their spiritual journeys.

    I currently reside in San José, Costa Rica, where I am actively involved in both professional and personal projects that connect technology, ethics, and community service. My background in IT infrastructure and consulting has given me a unique perspective on how faith and innovation can work together to strengthen human connections.

    As a minister, my mission is to foster dialogue, compassion, and inclusivity. I believe that spiritual service should transcend borders, cultures, and traditions, and I am grateful that the ULC provides a platform where ministers from around the world can share experiences and wisdom.

    Through this forum, I hope to contribute reflections, articles, and discussions that inspire others to explore the intersection of faith, ethics, and modern life. I am especially interested in how spiritual leadership can help communities navigate challenges such as technology, diversity, and resilience.

    I look forward to engaging with fellow ministers, learning from your journeys, and sharing mine. May our collective voices continue to build bridges of understanding and peace.

    In fellowship,

    Rev. Jorge Vega Contreras

    Ordained Minister,

    Universal Life Church

    San José, Costa Rica