Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Comparative Religions

Universal Spirituality, Omnism, and the Illusion of Separation

• 2 posts
    October 4, 2017 12:04 AM PDT
    If we look at the common threads within all religions, from the perspective of Omnism. The division between Pagan and Christian beliefs are actually bridged. It is societies internal struggle with the Ain/Soph and Maternal descent that has resulted in struggles with ones own sexuality. And caused the questioning of such topics as same sex marriage and transgender issues. Would love to hear your thoughts? Opinions? Blessings
    • 2 posts
    October 7, 2017 8:52 AM PDT
    In summation, perhaps it's not God that is the reason for such division in our society but rather Maternal descent or our failure to cherish the Goddess as his other half?
    • 2 posts
    September 26, 2018 6:10 AM PDT

We make our procedures for the future and we inquire about the troubles of the present and furthermore without bounds. In this way, I believe it's essential to look into essay service uk about the obstacles. Along these lines, we as a whole can get urging results to diminish the issues.

• 14 posts
    September 30, 2018 9:46 AM PDT
    Frankly, Clifford, and with no disrespect meant, I am at at a loss trying to find a coherent thought in your posts. As a Jew and as a rabbi, I am well aware of how Judaism understands Ein Sof, but I have no idea of what is your concept of Ein Sof. Nor have you explained what you mean by maternal descent or why you find it to be problematic.

Finally, as a Jew, I, of course, reject the concept of there being a goddess.
    This post was edited by Rabbi O at October 11, 2018 9:27 AM PDT