Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Prayer Requests

Prayer Request for Life Calling to be Revealed

• 4 posts
    February 17, 2018 6:41 PM PST

I am requesting prayer in order to know which path is right for me. I recently lost both of my jobs. Now that I am ordained, I want to do something as an ordained minister of a pagan path. I am just not sure what the universe has in store for me. 

• 2 posts
    February 18, 2018 3:08 PM PST

You got it. It sounds like you're already doing it by putting out there in the Universe. Rest assured that the Universe does answer, but we must be ready to receive. It may not come in the way you conceive it, but you'll get it. Be patient...keep your heart and mind open to the possibilities; the answer may be revealed from an unlikely source. All the best to you on your path. :)

• 1 posts
    February 18, 2018 10:51 PM PST

Wish the Universe will send you some kind of sign soon.

• 4 posts
    March 5, 2018 10:43 PM PST

Update: I have lost both jobs that I was working at (due to illness), and I had our car repossessed as of tonight. I keep looking for a sign as to where I am meant to be. My spouse has not been able to find work either. He is currently working on going back into the military, but that is a slow going process. Prayers and thoughts are greatly appreciated.

• 5 posts
    March 25, 2018 7:11 PM PDT
    Try to take an objective view (as if it where someone else your trying to help) see if it presents a new angle. Good luck with the job
  • April 30, 2018 10:35 PM PDT

Prayers for you.

• 1 posts
    June 30, 2018 1:37 AM PDT

Many people face problems in their lives and want to get help from others for handling of their issues. Students of master classes can easily use dissertation writing reviews helps for writing of perfect research works.

• October 27, 2018 9:37 AM PDT

Iam not a practitioner of paganism, I feel your hurt and will pray for you both.Blessings