Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Introduce Yourself

15 year old minister.

• June 19, 2018 12:56 PM PDT

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

I'm a 15 year old from the UK, and I am ordained here with the ULC, as I feel I can help honour the Lord and preach his word better this way.

Any advice, especially as I'm so young?

Thanks,

Richard

• July 12, 2018 5:48 PM PDT

Dear Richard,

First and most importantly Study, Study, Study, 2nd become antiquated with your congregation, get to know them, speak with them from your heart. 3rd Never judge anyone, for everyone is a unique and unrepeatable gift from God which can never be duplicated, there will never be another you. Everyone is a most priceless and treasured gift from god to all whom cross their path, if god thought enough of someone to bring them into the world and give them the breathe of life, then No One should need any other reason to consider them a friend or a part of their extended family. If people cannot accept others for who they are rather then for who they desire them to be, then they are not their friend to begin with, at that point one must move forward with ones life and give them their blessings and pray for them. 4th always have a good since of integrity; and always remember it is not one position, job, health, disability, title,race, gender, sexual orientation etc. which defines a person, what defines a person is one's character.

If there is ever anything I can assist you with, or if you'd just like to chat look me up.

Sincerely Yours!

Cardinal Abbot Thomas Biddinger

Hudson Florida 34669

God Bless You! I can also be found on face book.