Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Introduce Yourself

ULC Mailing list/community

• 4 posts
    November 24, 2020 5:03 AM PST

Good morning, everyone, I'm Rick in Indianapolis.

I've been ordained since 2013  (Actually since 1977 in a different denomination) and although I've been ordained by the ULC since 2013, I've never really made it a point to be a part of the community.

Is there a ULC mailing list or anything like that for us?  If so, I'd love to hear about it.  I did a search but am not finding anything, but I very well could be using inaccurate search terms.

Thanks!

• November 24, 2020 12:35 PM PST

I don' t think that there is an official mailing list of ministers but you can sign up for their newsletter if you want to see some of the new blog posts or items in the store.

If you go to https://www.ulc.org/ there should be a box underneath the celebrity photos that says Join the Newsletter and all you need to do is put in your email address.

• 4 posts
    November 25, 2020 4:50 AM PST

Hi, Rev Sam!  Thanks for your response.  I was thinking more of a Ministers list, where we could kind of keep in contact and support each other.  I know we have these forums, but they don't seem to be terribly active.  I appreciate you taking the time to respond!