Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Introduce Yourself

Greetings from Oklahoma

• July 24, 2021 2:34 PM PDT

Greetings all.  I am Clint, I live in Oklahoma and I am ordained as of March 6, 2021.  My hope is to meet people from this network that are good people and help me along in my journey.  With so many things besetting the people of God these days as well as the rest of the world, there are surely unrest as well as concerns.  

I'm hoping that we can soon rest in the trials and tribulations that the world has put forth.  However, this isn't always practical nor possible as long as evil resides in the hearts of mankind.

I am an author as well as various other things that keep me busy throughout my days.  I am hopeful that I will find people here that I can connect to and share burdens when they come.

• 4 posts
    July 24, 2021 4:51 PM PDT

Good evening! It's wonderful to meet you. I would love to connect as a writer and as a person whenever you might feel like. I'm certain many aspects of life may burden you over time, but I fear not for there is always hope of light, and with friends by our side, surely we'll manage alright. :)

• July 24, 2021 7:33 PM PDT

That's absolutely fine, I look forward to it.

• 1 posts
    January 21, 2022 5:02 AM PST

Finding YesStyle coupon? A wonderful collection of Asian fashion from various countries like China, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan and Taiwan, Yesstyle is a full flash online store that deals in variety of items. With Yesstyle rewards code and Yesstyle promo code you are in for one of the best shopping experiences online.