Welcome to the ULC Minister's Network

Forums » Introduce Yourself

Greetings, blessings and intro.

• 12 posts
    November 15, 2016 5:29 AM PST

Hope everyone is doing well.

So, Introductions....

I'm a 46 year old mother, a wife and housewife. I have been pagan for over 25 years now though it has been in a solitary capsity. I'm not sure what it is, age or changing of times, but I've been interested in more group participation in the pagan community, possibly in a leadership roll. I've been looking more and more into group practice for the last couple years, talking with others on websites and finally signed up for ordination last year at this time. I think once I figure out just how to go about that part I would like to eventually preform marriages, funerals and blessings for those that tend to get shoved aside by many conventional establishments. 

• 32 posts
    November 15, 2016 5:35 PM PST
    Congratulations on your growing spirituality. I do hope ypur solitary practice continues to be rewarding as you expand your communion with and service to others. Love, light and belated Samhain Blessings !
    • 19 posts
    July 25, 2018 2:37 PM PDT

Hello Amber - I know this is an older post, but since I'm new here I just wanted to say hello and let you know I can really relate to your story. Belated Happy Summer Solstice and Happy Fall Equinox in advance!!